FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ottawa, Ontario Canada July 27, 2016
TNG Consulting Inc. is very excited to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website at www.tngconsulting.ca. The site’s new look features a cleaner updated and uncluttered design.
"We wanted to make the new website easier to read, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly."
As a technology leader, it’s important to TNG Consulting Inc to make information regarding services and trends easily accessible for current and prospective clients. They endeavour to provide their clients with the most accurate, up-to-date information and to share their knowledge and expertise in the field of technology.
"The secret of our success? We don't go out of our way to keep solutions a secret. In fact, we want to show people that we have solutions they've been are looking for, before they even start working with us." says president Michael Milette, who has been providing IT consulting services to businesses for over 20 years and business life coaching for almost 10 years.
New site features include
- Helpful tips and articles to help people solve problems on their own
- Information that government, corporate and small business clients need in order to work with the right experts.
- Free Open Source Software tools that consultants at TNG Consulting even use themselves.
- Relevant information which will make it easier to keep up to date with the organization such as announcements, services, articles and tips as well as downloads.
- Some of pages also include news feeds to get insight on relevant technologies and trends.
- You will also find testimonials submitted by dozens of clients who share in the delight of their experience working with TNG Consulting resources.
- Visitors to the new website can catch a glimpse of the value TNG Consulting brings to client projects. Just browsing through the useful Tech Tips and Business Life Tips sections, you’ll get a pretty good idea of who they are and what they do.
The TNG Consulting team has worked hard to put together this website which offers rich in information, to be used as a resource. There is a lot of pride that goes into their work and they look forward to hearing any feedback from you.
"Though our competitors can access to our tools and resources, the one thing they cannot gain overnight is the sum of our knowledge and experience in providing sustainable solutions to clients.".
The president of the company himself invites all visitors to send him their thoughts on the website or questions. He promises to personally read every comment.
TNG Consulting Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada