This agreement is between TNG Consulting Inc. ("the Consultant"), located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, referred to in this Agreement as the Consultant; and you ("the Client"), an individual or legal entity with the capacity to enter into this Agreement with the Consultant. Paying for the Consultant's services implies that the Client has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions included within this Agreement.
In consideration of payment received by the Consultant and under the conditions described hereinafter, the Consultant agrees to provide IT Services ("Services") to the Client.
The Consultant agrees to provide the Client with the selected Services.
The Client agrees to pay the Consultant in full for the required Services. Any payments by cheque should be made out to TNG Consulting Inc. and sent to the address below.
Payment must be received by the Consultant before any Services will be rendered.
In the event that the Consultant is unable to provide the Services for any reason, the Client will be offered the choice of receiving a full refund limited to the amount paid for such Services or a credit towards future services.
All Services provided by the Consultant are performed on a "best effort" basis and are warrantied to be free from defect with the workmanship for a period of 7 days. Should you find an issue, you must report it within warranty period which begins on the date of delivery.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Consultant’s liability is limited to providing the specific Services as agreed upon by email. Under no circumstances will the Consultant be liable for any damages including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising from the information or services provided to the Client by the Consultant.
For example, the Consultant is not directly or indirectly responsible for the availability or compatibility of any third party products or services or payment thereof. In the case of websites, for example, the Consultant is not be responsible for things like providing content, performing maintenance, submission to search engines, search engine optimization or domain registration unless such services were specifically part of the services performed.
The Consultant does not guarantee the availability, functionality or current or future compatibility of any third party services or applications directly or indirectly used in conjunction with the Consultant's Services. (example: Google™, Blogger™, Blogspot™, GoDaddy™, iWeb™, Skype™, VistaPrint™)
The Consultant is not responsible for any charges the Client may incur from their telecommunications carriers such as long distance and/or Internet connection charges.
Privacy / Confidentiality
Each party shall treat, protect, and safeguard as proprietary all confidential information, whether hypothetical or real which has been disclosed to the other under this Agreement without prior written authorization except as required by law.
If any provision in the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is declared null, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between the parties hereto, nor shall either party have the right, power or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- The Parties have expressly requested that this agreement be written in English. Les parties aux présentes ont spécifiquement exigé que la convention soit rédigée en anglais.
- By making the payment to the Consultant, the Client acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by terms and conditions contained within this Agreement.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, read all instructions before proceeding:
- Enter your email address and invoice number below.
- Read and check the box if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter the total amount due. See your invoice.
- Click Continue
- Enter the required information and complete the payment process.
Should you wish to rather pay by credit card instead of PayPal, click the Don't have a Paypal account? link on the second page.
Last updated: 2010-06-10