This agreement is between TNG Consulting Inc. ("the Coach"), located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, referred to in this Agreement as the Coach; and you ("the Client"), an individual or legal entity with the capacity to enter into this Agreement with the Coach. Paying for the Coaches services implies that the Client has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions included within this Agreement.
In consideration of payment received by the Coach and under the conditions described hereinafter, the Coach agrees to provide coaching ("Services") to the Client.
The Coach agrees to provide the Client with the coaching Services.
The Client agrees to pay the Coach in full for the required Services. Tax is applicable to the subtotal for Clients located in Canada. Payment can be made by credit card or by cheque made to TNG Consulting Inc. and sent to the address below.
Payment must be received by the Coach before any coaching Services will be rendered.
In the event that the Coach is unable to provide the Services for any reason, the Client will be offered the choice of receiving a refund limited to the amount paid for Services that were not delivered or an equivalent credit towards future services.
Cancellation Or Rescheduling
Unless due to a natural calamity, act of government, or similar causes beyond the control of the Client, the Client will be charged for all missed scheduled sessions. The Client may however reschedule their session one (1) time by contacting the Coach by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-825-0091 at least one business day (24 hours, Monday to Friday) prior to the scheduled appointment. Missing a rescheduled appointment will be considered a missed session. Be sure you have received a confirmation of the cancellation from the Coach.
Before The Session
Before the session with the Coach, the Client agrees:
- To contact the Coach to schedule a session time and date with the Coach.
- To make full payment for Services. If making a payment by cheque, it must be received by the Coach at least ten (10) business days before the scheduled session.
- To complete and submit, by email to the Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org least 48 hours before their scheduled session with the Coach, any pre-session task described in the Service description.
- To have signed up to any required services, have any required equipment in working order, and/or have any required documentation available, as described in the Service description unless the nature of the Coaching services is to resolve a technical issue with such equipment or assist the Client in signing up to a service.
- To have the prerequisite knowledge or skills as described in the Service description.
Unless otherwise agreed, the Client will call the Coach at 613-825-0091 at the agreed upon time of the appointment.
All Services provided by the Coach are performed on a "best effort" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Disclaimer Of Liability
The Coach’s liability is limited to providing the specific Services as indicated in the Service description.
Under no circumstances will the Coach be liable for damages including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising from the information or Services provided by the Coach to the Client.
The Coach is not directly or indirectly responsible for the availability, operations, maintenance or compatibility of any third party products or services or payment thereof.
The Coach does not guaranty the availability, functionality or compatibility of any third party services or applications directly or indirectly used in conjunction with the coaching Services. (ex: Google™, Blogger™, Blogspot™, GoDaddy™, iWeb™, Skype™, etc.)
The Coach is not responsible for any charges the Client may incur from their telecommunications carriers and/or Internet connection charges.
Privacy / Confidentiality
Each party shall treat, protect, and safeguard as proprietary all confidential information, whether hypothetical or real which has been disclosed to the other under this Agreement without prior written authorization except as required by law.
If any provision in the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is declared null, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between the parties hereto, nor shall either party have the right, power or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- The Parties have expressly requested that this agreement be written in English. Les parties aux présentes ont spécifiquement exigé que la convention soit rédigée en anglais.
- By making the payment to the Coach, the Client acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by terms and conditions contained within this Agreement.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, read all instructions before proceeding:
- Enter your email address and invoice number below.
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter your invoice total including tax.
- Enter the information.
Would you rather pay by credit card? Click the Don't have a Paypal account? link on the next page.