This agreement is between TNG Consulting Inc. ("the Consultant"), located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, referred to in this Agreement as the Consultant; and you ("the Client"), an individual or legal entity with the capacity to enter into this Agreement with the Consultant. Paying for the Consultant's services implies that the Client has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions included within this Agreement.
In consideration of payment received by the Consultant and under the conditions described hereinafter, the Consultant agrees to provide Tech Coaching ("Services") to the Client.
The Consultant agrees to provide the Client with the selected Services.
The Client agrees to pay the Consultant in full for the required Services. Tax is applicable to the subtotal for Clients located in Canada. Payment by cheque can be made to TNG Consulting Inc. and sent to the address below.
Payment must be received by the Consultant before any coaching Services will be rendered.
In the event that the Consultant is unable to provide the Services for any reason, the Client will be offered the choice of receiving a full refund limited to the amount paid for such Services or a credit towards future services.
Cancellation or Rescheduling
Unless due to a natural calamity, act of government, or similar causes beyond the control of the Client, the Client will be charged for all missed scheduled sessions. The Client may however reschedule their session one (1) time by contacting the Consultant by email or by telephone at least one business day (24 hours) prior to the scheduled appointment. Missing a rescheduled appointment will be considered a missed session.
Before the Session
Before the session with the Consultant, the Client agrees:
- To contact the Consultant to schedule a session time and date with the Tech Coach.
- To make full payment for Services. If making a payment by cheque, it must be received by the Consultant at least ten (10) business days before the scheduled session.
- To complete and submit, by email to the Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before their scheduled session with the Consultant, any pre-session task described in the Service description.
- To ensure that they have any required services and equipment, as described in the Service description, ready for the tech coaching session. Such services and equipment must be in working order unless the nature of the Tech Coaching services is to resolve a technical issue with such equipment or service.
- To ensure that they have the prerequisite knowledge or skills as described in the Service description.
Unless otherwise agreed, the Client will call Tech Coach Michael Milette at 613 825 0091 at the agreed upon time of the appointment.
All Services provided by the Consultant are performed on a "best effort" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Consultant’s liability is limited to providing the specific Services as indicated in it's description. Under no circumstances will the Consultant be liable for any damages including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising from the information or services provided to the Client by the Consultant.
For example, the Consultant is not directly or indirectly responsible for the availability or compatibility of any third party products or services or payment thereof. In the case of websites, for example, the Consultant is not be responsible for things like providing content, performing maintenance, submission to search engines, search engine optimization or domain registration.
The Consultant does not guarantee the availability, functionality or compatibility of any third party services or applications directly or indirectly used in conjunction with the Consultant's Services. (ex: Google™, Blogger™, Blogspot™, GoDaddy™, iWeb™, Skype™)
The Consultant is not responsible for any charges the Client may incur from their telecommunications carriers such as long distance and/or Internet connection charges.
Privacy / Confidentiality
Each party shall treat, protect, and safeguard as proprietary all confidential information, whether hypothetical or real which has been disclosed to the other under this Agreement without prior written authorization except as required by law.
If any provision in the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is declared null, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between the parties hereto, nor shall either party have the right, power or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- The Parties have expressly requested that this agreement be written in English. Les parties aux présentes ont spécifiquement exigé que la convention soit rédigée en anglais.
- By making the payment to the Consultant, the Client acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by terms and conditions contained within this Agreement.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, read all instructions before proceeding:
- Enter your email address and invoice number below.
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter your invoice total including tax.
- Enter the information.
Would you rather pay by credit card? Click the Don't have a Paypal account? link on the next page.
Last updated: 2010-06-10