Make a payment in USD through PayPal for an invoice you received from TNG Consulting Inc.
All Services provided by the TNG Consulting Inc. are performed on a "best effort" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Disclaimer of Liability
TNG Consulting Inc.'s liability is limited to providing agreed upon Services. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damages including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising from the information or services provided to you.
We does not guarantee the availability, functionality or compatibility of any third party services or applications directly or indirectly used in conjunction with our Services. (ex: Google™, Moodle™, WordPress™, etc.)
We are not responsible for any charges you, the Client, may incur from their telecommunications carriers such as long distance and/or Internet connection charges.
Privacy / Confidentiality
Each party shall treat, protect, and safeguard as proprietary all confidential information, whether hypothetical or real which has been disclosed to the other under this Agreement without prior written authorization except as required by law.
If any provision in these terms is declared null, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between the parties hereto, nor shall either party have the right, power or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- The Parties have expressly requested that this agreement be written in English. (French version: Les parties aux présentes ont spécifiquement exigé que la convention soit rédigée en anglais).
- By making the payment to TNG Consulting Inc., you, the Client, acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by terms and conditions contained within this Agreement.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, read all instructions before proceeding:
- Enter your email address and invoice number below.
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter your invoice total including any applicable tax (see your invoice).
- Click continue.
- Complete the payment process.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you prefer not to make a payment using PayPal, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.
Last updated: 2010-06-10